Monday, May 2, 2022

LAS COMADRES CELEBRATE MEMBER ACCOMPLISHMENTS -- APRIL 2022


COMADRES!  We celebrate Your Accomplishments!

Join us in Congratulating these Comadres on their Accomplishments.  We have job anniversaries, promotions, appointments, new jobs, graduations, certifications, marathon winners, etc.   




Andrea Arroyo -- I will be presenting my solo art exhibition "Andrea Arroyo: Art as Solidarity" at three art institutions in NYC, from April-July 2022.  The two outdoor exhibitions at The Hispanic Society Museum and Library and The United Palace, and an indoor exhibition at the Morris-Jumel Mansion Museum, will be presented in conjunction with a variety of programs. The opening reception at the Hispanic Society museum was Saturday, April 23. Please visit www.andreaarroyo.com to join my mailing list and for dates and information.

 Nylda Dieppa -- After publishing my award-winning book "Alborada, A Poetic Memoir Across  Cultures" and writing a first draft of a historical novelization of my mother's memoir, I was derailed by a rare undiagnosed ailment (possibly one more autoimmune disease.) I have spent the last few years struggling with exhaustion, back and neck pain and other problems, and searching for the right healthcare. I am proud to announce that, in spite of not having a diagnosis yet, in 2022 I have made some healthy lifestyle changes and finished a course of physical therapy that have allowed me to improve my stamina to the point that I am able to walk over a mile on a regular basis and was able to walk over three miles during one good day with minimum pain. My pain level has decreased significantly, and I am looking forward to catching up on all the chores and projects that I was forced to neglect during this frustrating period of my life.

 Isabel Sáez – I am celebrating 22 years as a Bilingual Therapist in Private Practice in New York City, serving adults, couples and families/groups.

 Angela Valenzuela, Ph.D.-- I have been recently nominated to serve on a statewide Council on Assessment and Accountability convened by Raise Your Hand Texas, a 20-member group that is seeking to make changes to policy in anticipation of the next 2023 Texas Legislative Session.

 Delila A. Vasquez – I have created “Cafecito Con,” is a podcast on Clubhouse APP and YouTube building community one story at a time.  

 Kyisha Velazquez -- I published my 1st book "Navigating Trauma: A Guide" in Spanish on Amazon: "Navegando el Trauma: Una Guia" on March 5, 2022. 

 

 Congratulations to all!

  

NOTE:  these listings are for congratulatory purposes only. We are not endorsing any products, services or candidates for public office.  


_._,_._,_